The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE Association will host a free, 3-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week. The conference will take place Tuesday, May 1 – Thursday, May 3 between 12:30 pm ET – 6:30 pm ET each day.
The Virtual Conference will feature 12 educational webinars, free business advice from mentors, free information and resources from sponsors and networking opportunities with fellow business owners.
The webinars include:
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
- How to Get New and Repeat Business On Autopilot with Email Marketing
- Cybersecure Your Small Business
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Grow Your Business in 2018
For registration, click here.