The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is holding a workgroup to discuss proposed adoption of a schedule of certification fees for aftermarket parts, retrofits, and emissions related components. Below is more information from CARB on the event:
This workgroup is directed towards the aftermarket parts, retrofit, and emissions related parts industry. These manufacturers receive the following Executive Orders (EOs).
- AB-series EOs, At-Berth Regulation Alternative Control Technology Verification/Approvals
- B-series EOs, Alternative Fuel Retrofit Certifications
- C-series EOs, Experimental Permits
- D-series EOs, Aftermarket Parts Exemptions
- DE-series EOs, Verification Of Diesel Emission Control Strategies, e.g., On/Off Road, SS, Harbor Craft, TRU, RTG
- G-series EOs, Portable Fuel Containers
- K-series EOs, Aftermarket Critical Emission Control Parts For Highway Motorcycles
- Q-series EOs, Evaporative Components For Small Off-Road Engine Equipment
- RM-series EOs, Evaporative Components For Spark-Ignition Marine Water Craft
The workgroup will be held at the time and place shown below. You may participate in person or through webinar and conference call. DATE: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
TIME: 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Pacific Daylight Time
LOCATION: California Air Resources Board
Annex 4 Auditorium
9530 Telstar Avenue
El Monte, California 91731
If you plan on participating by webinar and conference call, please register for the Certification Fee Aftermarket Parts and Retrofits workgroup through the link below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
You may also dial in using your phone. (For supported devices, tap the one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (631) 992-3221 – One-touch: tel:+16319923221,,491704525#
Access Code: 491-704-525
To register for the event, click here.